Monday, February 27, 2012

My Ever Favorite Boyband

Let us first have a break on stage confessions. Let me tell you how disappointed I am until this day. Okay, here is the story.

Last January, my cousin and I agreed that we will watch the concert of our favorite boyband- A1. I really love seeing them perform on stage. That concert was done just this February 25. It's been 10 years since they last visited the Philippines and this is the moment that we are waiting for. Last January I got my job. I sent a message to my cousin that I cannot attend their concert since  I have a job on 25th. She was so disappointed then and she really asked me to tale a leave but I refused. On my surprise, I looked at my calendar last Saturday and the date it February 25!! Just then I remembered that I saw Jabuary 25 which has a day of Wednesday (workday) and not February 25, Saturday (non-working day). I wasn't able to watch the concert while my cousin did. I guess, it will again took a decade before seeing them again. I really hate myself for that.

A1 is a British-Norwegian pop group. Originally, they are four in the group (Ben Adams, Mark Read, Christian Ingebritsen and Paul Mrazzi). Paul decided to leave the band for some personal reason. This made the band to take a break on 2004. Last 2010, they decided to be reunited but this time they are only three. Acoording to them, they cannot change Paul that is why they don't look for another member.

Now, A1 are ready to conquer the world again. And I will surely follow them.

No comments:

Post a Comment